Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gay tale - Shark Tale Reviews

The movie started off innocent enough, and I wasn?t going to assume anything just because a male ?shark? had an effeminate voice, and pranced around like a little girl. He was just a funny cartoon with a funny voice, right? ?.Wrong! By the middle of the movie, it was a blatant attempt to support homosexuality. You know what, if they want to gear a late night TV series to support the gay lifestyle, that?s one thing, I?m an adult, I can turn the channel. But, don?t start feeding this crap to my children. I tried my best to assure myself I wasn?t hearing what I was hearing, or seeing what I was seeing, but it was just too obvious. I?m just glad my kids didn?t like the movie that much, that way I don?t have to buy this cr@p when it comes to DVD.

No comments: