Friday, October 5, 2007

You ppl are stupifd! - Shark Tale Reviews

OMG! You people that have been writing this rubbish - I mean sheesh!! Where do you buffoons live? So I can warn your neighbors LOL - the makers of these movies are trying to cater to everyone - they know parents will have to take their kids to see these movies - so they figure a parent is more likely to go if they are interested in seeing them. It was a little racist - I guess - if that is how you see racism. The "black voices" were very sterotypical-type voices, as were those characters. As far as Lenny being gay - who the hell cares - bout time - bravo - I don't know if he was gay - but so! - I mean their are millions of gay kids in America - what? they can't have role models - you kids straight or gay can only benefit from watching a movie about acceptance. OMMFgoodness!!!

No comments: